JealousInquiryJealousInquiry

Main News Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

The Sicksons The Sicksons

I lol'd, but

It was funny, and the animation was good, but it hurt my right ear. That's the only thing wrong with it, the sound D: Other than that, funny.

Jim Day 08 Jim Day 08

Lol :D

I thought that was pretty funny, and I liked the caramelldansen music at the end :B

Good job!

LL - Hammer LL - Hammer

Wierd, lol.

This was funny, but it could have been better in my opinion.

Bonus points for fable :B

LL-What What in the Butt LL-What What in the Butt

What?

Funny, I suppose. But it was kinda wierd. :B Not the but part, but when the, I think was a cat, had like... a shot in the head... and getting what what in the butt D:

LL - Light Switch LL - Light Switch

lol wut?

It was good, but the music in it was too loud and the voices to quiet.

Other than that, it was pretty funny, but it could have done better.

: Door Holding : : Door Holding :

Relatable

I can't really relate to this because most of the time, the exact opposite happens. Though it is very funny when it does happen. :B

Some people, in my opinion, should not be allowed to speak. You, not being one of them. Keep it up :D

Hyakugojyuuichi!! Hyakugojyuuichi!!

An awkward silence is in my head...

This is the second video I have to watch on acid... really, it's not good, but it's so... on crack. Really put a blank in my head.

You know, I think this is like one of those calming things, like "The sound of one hand clapping." kind of thing.

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Just Amazing.

I really don't understand the whole 'drawing in, then erasing' thing going on, but it seems to fit. Super five'd and ten'd.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

I'm impressed, moved, and going "S-W-ORD"

Deffinitly an amazing video. Not the best cartoon in case of the bullet, but very much well done on the transitions from just a blob to a full blown charging bullet. I esspesially liked when it got the gold coulor from hitting, I assume, water, and the foaming bubbles from impact following it.

I also greatly like the song. I couldn't get it anywhere else, so I kept replaying it just to hear it... god I suck. I was also surprised to hear it after their converse.

The meaninig of the stick figures in the begining and is somewhat of a "... what?" kind of thing. Although, I can see how it contributes it, even compliment it in the end. Like some wierd cliff hanger.

On a side note: Who the fuck stresses the 'w' in sword? Let alone, why the hell is it there? Ah well, every one needs a little humour in some seriuse shit.

Over all, 9/10. Something is just kind of missing...